J. D., University of Chicago Law School
B. A., University of California at Berkeley
Andy Gillin received his Bachelor’s Degree from the University of California at Berkeley, and his law degree from the University of Chicago.
He is a co-author of California Government Tort Liability Practice, published by California Continuing Education of the Bar. He has written and lectured in the field of plaintiffs’ personal injury law for numerous organizations.
Andy’s case results include many recoveries for his clients in excess of $1,000,000.
- State of California, 1970
- U.S. Court of Appeals 9th Circuit, 1970
- U.S. District Court Northern District of California, 1970
- Handling the Major Case: The First 100 Days, California Trial Lawyers Syllabus
- California Government Tort Liability Practice (Co-Author), Continuing Education of the Bar
- Lecturer, Civil Litigation, California Continuing Education of the Bar
- Lecturer, Civil Litigation, California State Bar Association Education Institute
- Lecturer, Civil Litigation, California Trial Lawyers Association
- Lecturer, Civil Litigation, Women Lawyers of Alameda County
- Lecturer, Civil Litigation, Alameda-Contra Costa County Trial Lawyers Association
- Lecturer, Litigation, Alameda County Bar Association
- Handling The Major Case: The First 100 Days, California Trial Lawyers Association
- Handling Catastrophic Injury and Wrongful Death Cases, Alameda County Bar Association Barristers Club
- Association of Business Trial Lawyers Settlement Judiciary Conference
- Settlement Strategies in Civil Litigation, Alameda-Contra Costa Trial Lawyers Association
Professional Associations and Memberships:
- The Bar Association of San Francisco
- Alameda County Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- State Bar of California
- Association of Trial Lawyers of America
- California Trial Lawyers Association
Reviews From Our Clients
Mr. Andrew R. Gillin has always made us feel welcome to call him anytime. Mr. Gillin was never too busy to listen when we called him. Mr. Gillin has done top rate job on our case. Mr. Andrew R. Gillin always kept us informed about the case. Mr. Gillin would let us know immediately if there was important information that we needed to know. Mr. Gillin would pick up his phone when we called him. We are very satisfied and happy that Mr. Andrew R. Gillin had done an excellent job on our case. Mr. Gillin had taken over our case from an attorney that was not qualified to handle it and had done a terrible job. Mr. Gillin was able to turn our case around successfully within six month and he had gotten us the maximum amount. We are very grateful for Mr. Andrew R. Gillin’s extraordinary services that he had put into the case. Our case would not have been a success, if it wasn’t for Mr. Gillin’s dedication and hard work that he had put into. Again, thank you for all your help in bringing success to our case!