If you’re on a motorcycle and are hit by a car, you’re three times more likely to be seriously injured, and fourteen times more likely to be killed, than a person injured in an accident involving two cars. The motorcycle lawyers at GJEL Accident Attorneys will aggressively pursue your case to get the compensation you deserve.
- We will get your bike fixed and back to its original condition. We will NOT let the insurance company nickel-and-dime you.
- We’ll get you a replacement vehicle while your bike is in the shop.
- We fight the bias against motorcyclists every day–and win.
- We’ll get you proper medical care immediately and get your bills paid from Day One.
- We’ll help you with your expenses.
- We routinely get better and faster results than other motorcycle accident attorneys without our reputation.
- Other firms in California regularly refer their large and complex motorcycle cases to us.
- Our motorcycle accident investigator is a member of the American Motorcycle Association and an expert in motorcycle accident reconstruction.
- We’ll get you reimbursed for the damage to your helmet, gloves, and other gear.
- Our lawyers will meet with you at your home, at our offices, or in the hospital, including nights or weekends.
- Our firm has obtained over $600 million in verdicts and settlements for our injured clients and their families from insurance companies and large corporations.
- Our firm is top-rated by other lawyers. We’re included among the Best Lawyers in America and Northern California Super Lawyers.
- We’ve won thousands of accident cases–a success a rate of over 99%.
- GJEL was featured on the cover of the 2009 issue of San Francisco’s Best Lawyers magazine.
Legal Representation for Victims of Motorcycle Accidents
The legal team at GJEL was masterful in their negotiations, compromise, and legal skills…I will always be grateful.
See more GJEL Reviews
You should be aware that motorcycle accidents are treated differently than lawsuits involving other motor vehicles. Too many people have a stereotype of motorcycle riders as reckless. It’s important that you hire a lawyer who knows how to combat this stereotype.
If you were injured because of the negligence or fault of another driver, you are entitled to full compensation for your medical bills and lost wages from the other driver’s insurance carrier. If the driver has no insurance or is underinsured, you may be able to pursue a claim with your own insurance company.
We Protect Your Best Interests
Do not count on the insurance company to look out for your best interests. It’s rare that an accident victim will “come out ahead” in an injury settlement without consulting a lawyer.
If we handle your case, there will be no advance fees or other advance payments required. If you recover nothing, you owe us nothing.
Our Motorcycle Accident Investigator
Our chief motorcycle accident investigator, Ed Torres, rides every day and is passionate about motorcycles. Ed is a member of the American Motorcycle Association, and Blue Knights International. He’s also a member of the California Association of Accident Reconstructionists, and is an expert in motorcycle accident reconstruction.
We invite you to call 1-866-218-3776 to speak with an experienced California motorcycle injury attorney at GJEL if you or a loved one has been injured in a motorcycle accident. We provide free consultation, and we’re paid only when we win your claim. You’ll pay no fees if we don’t obtain a verdict or settlement for you.