Pedestrian Accident Settlements and Verdicts
GJEL Accident Attorneys has handled a variety of pedestrian accident cases throughout California, earning millions for personal injury plaintiffs from defendants and insurance companies.
Get an immediate e-mail response to your request:
- $1.9 Million: Pedestrian vs. Auto, San Francisco
- $730,000: Alameda Pedestrian Accident
- $625,000: Oakland Pedestrian Accident
- $420,000: Pedestrian vs. Bus Accident in Concord
- $325,000: Bus vs. Pedestrian Accident in Berkeley
- $285,000: Golden Gate Park Pedestrian Accident
- $265,000: Elderly Man Injured in Pedestrian Accident
- $250,000: Elderly Pedestrian Struck by Delivery Van
- $140,000: Berkeley Pedestrian Injured by Delivery Truck
- $120,000: Berkeley Pedestrian Injured in Accident
- $8 million from transportation agency for bus/pedestrian accident.
- $3 Million settlement for a jogger who was injured by a falling tree
- $150,000 for a boy injured in a pedestrian accident.