- What should I do after I’ve been in an accident?
- Do I need a lawyer for my accident?
- Do I need money to hire a lawyer?
- What questions should I ask when interviewing a lawyer?
- How long is my case going to take?
- Who pays the costs of litigation?
- How do I file a personal injury claim in California?
- What is the role of the private investigator?
- What determines fault other than a police report?
- What if I don’t have health insurance?
- If I’m in an accident, does it affect my health insurance coverage?
- What if I didn’t realize I was injured until weeks after my accident?
- What is my role in the litigation process as a plaintiff?
- What is the difference between mediation and arbitration?
- Is there normally an opportunity to settle my case prior to trial?
- Is there a minimum personal injury settlement?
- What if the police report is against me?
- What if there’s no police report for my accident?
- Can a lawyer settle my case without my consent?
- What happens if I lose my job as a result of my accident injuries?
- What if the person at fault has inadequate insurance?
- What if more than one person is at fault for the accident?
- If my child is injured, how do funds get handled?
- How much auto insurance do I need in California?
- What is uninsured motorist coverage?
- How does auto-medical payments insurance work?
- What do car accident reports contain in California?
- If I’m rear-ended, is it always the other person’s fault?
- What if I don’t feel the insurance company is making a fair offer on my car?
- What if I was in an accident caused by someone with no insurance?
- What if I was in an accident and don’t have insurance?
- If I make an uninsured motorist claim, will my insurance rates go up?
- Is it legal to ride my bike in a crosswalk?
- Is it legal to ride my bike on the wrong side of the road?
- What if I’m hit while riding my bike on the sidewalk?
- Are bike accidents treated differently than auto accidents?
- What if I was in a bike accident at night and didn’t have a light or reflective gear?
- What if I was in a bike accident and wasn’t wearing a helmet?
- What if I get ‘doored’ while riding my bike?
- Are motorcycle accidents treated differently than auto accidents?
- Is lane splitting legal in California?
- What if I am on the job at the time of the accident?
- What if I’m injured on the job?
- What if the person at fault is on the job at the time of the accident?
Wrongful Death Cases
- How are wrongful death cases handled?
- How do I sue for wrongful death damages in California?
- What is the wrongful death statute of limitations in California?
Questions About Your Potential Recovery
- Will I have to pay taxes on my recovery?
- If I’m on Medicare, can they take my entire recovery?
- If I’m on Medicaid, can they take my entire recovery?
- How does the Affordable Care Act affect a potential settlement?
- After I settle, can the case remain open for future medical bills?
- How is loss of earnings calculated if I’m self-employed?
- If I miss work due to my accident injuries, can I recover lost wages in my case?