Firm Profile: GJEL Accident Attorneys
Get an immediate e-mail response to your request:
- Over 99% success rate.
- Over $600 Million recovered for our clients from insurance companies and corporate defendants.
- Ranked among the top law firms nationwide by our peers.
- Respected and seen as a formidable opponent by insurance companies.
- Known for helping our clients with their medical, vehicle repair and replacement, rental car and other bills from day one.
- Our attorneys attended Stanford, the University of California, the University of Chicago, and other major universities.
- Experts in accident reconstruction.
- An authority for other firms and lawyers-noted for the speed and skill with which we resolve our clients’ cases.
- Free Consultations whenever and wherever is most convenient for our clients.
- Paid only upon the successful resolution of our clients’ cases-no up-front fees.
Our Personal Connection with Clients
As partner Andy Gillin is fond of saying, “We love fighting for the little guy.” We all began our careers in public service, and while the cases have gotten larger and more complex along the way, that hasn’t changed our firm’s focus.
The one-on-one relationship between attorney and client is truly important to GJEL. Unlike many other law firms, our discipline is to maintain a constant emphasis on quality over quantity. Catastrophic injury cases require extraordinary attention to detail. The only way to allow for that focus is to be extremely selective.
Our selectiveness allows us the time to work every aspect of the case and to develop a personal connection with you. That connection gives us extra fight and determination to overcome the deep resources that corporate defendants and insurance companies possess.
We return all phone calls immediately and solve every problem we can, whether it is directly related to the case or not. We maintain friendships with our clients long after we’ve won their cases.
Our Experienced, Compassionate Staff
We help clients get back on their feet and get their lives back. People go through a lot when they sustain an injury, both emotionally and physically, and the number of medical specialists our clients see is often overwhelming. Our clients also need help figuring out their property damage issues with their cars or motorcycles, they need help getting investigative reports and medical records, and oftentimes securing a rental vehicle. In general, our clients need help getting back on their feet and returning their lives to normal.
That’s where GJEL’s staff comes in. We let our clients focus on what is really important-their health. We set up appointments with doctors and medical specialists who will provide you with the absolute best care. We coordinate accident investigations. We communicate with your health insurance company. We follow up with the insurance company of the person who hit you, as well as your own car insurance company. In a nutshell, we handle all the details of your case, so that you can focus on your health and your family.
Every member of our staff is a humble, approachable, friendly, and compassionate person. From your first phone call or email to our office, I know you’ll have the same impression.
We welcome any and all questions about individual cases. Initial consultations are free, and if we can’t help you, we’ll do our best to direct you to additional legal resources. My staff, my partners, and I look forward to speaking with you.
Gillin, Jacobson, Ellis & Larsen
Call 1-866-218-3776 for a free consultation with any one of our attorneys.
For a free consultation with a GJEL Accident Attorney, call 1-866-218-3776, or e-mail us at email@example.com. We have law offices throughout California to meet with clients. Please visit the Contact Us page to find our local office nearest you.