Why consider our firm to represent you?
- GJEL was featured on the 2013 cover of “Northern California’s Best Lawyers” Magazine and we are consistently rated among the top auto accident and personal injury firms nationwide by our peers and major independent legal authorities.
- We give each client the time and attention necessary to get the most out of his or her case–we never take an assembly-line approach to our clients’ personal injury and auto accident claims.
- We’re a known authority and teach other firms and lawyers. Our attorneys are frequent authors, lecturers, and consultants in the field of personal injury law.
- We are known to “go to the mat” for our clients. That carries extraordinary weight and respect with insurance companies and other lawyers. We regularly get better and faster results than law firms without our reputation.
- You’ll always have access to your lawyer and will never be pushed off onto a case-worker or paralegal. In fact, we can put you in touch with your lawyer within minutes of your first call or e-mail.
- We help our clients with their medical, vehicle repair or replacement, rental car and other bills starting from day one.
- Our investigators and accident reconstruction specialists are tops in their fields and we put them to work on your case immediately.
- Consultations are always free and can be done whenever and wherever is most convenient for you — including weekends, evenings, hospitals, home, at your office, or at our offices.
- We only win if our clients win. No matter how complex the case, clients pay nothing until we recover money for them.
For a free consultation, call 1-866-218-3776
Our Practice Areas
The personal injury attorneys of Gillin, Jacobson, Ellis, Larsen & Lucey specialize in the following areas:
- Auto & Car Accident Cases
- California Car Accident Cases
- California Motorcycle Accident Cases
- California Truck Accident Cases
- Defective Products (including seat belts, air bags, child car seats, and tires)
- Insurance Cases (including low-ball offers)
- SUV Rollover Cases
- Wrongful Death Cases
- Other Accidents
- California Bicycle Accident Cases
- California Pedestrian Accident Cases
- California Boating Accident Cases
- California Plane Crashes
- California Bus Accident Cases
- California Train Accidents
- California Construction Accidents
Why We Do What We Do
All of the attorneys at GJEL began their careers in public service, and we all take pride in "fighting for the little guy." We take cases we believe in for people we care about. Each case that we select is handled with extreme care and given the amount of time it needs and deserves.
We're genuinely interested in the welfare of our clients. We always try to do more than merely obtain a successful result in a particular case. We're certainly proud of the results we get, and the speed with which we get them.
However, we're just as proud of the fact that we return all phone calls immediately and solve every problem we can, whether it is directly related to the case or not. We've maintained friendships with many of our clients long after we've won or settled their cases. Our relationships with them are just as rewarding as our professional accomplishments on their behalf.
GJEL Media Center
Hear from Our Clients
|See all GJEL videos »|
Latest from Our Blog
- How is loss of earnings calculated if I’m self employed?
This can be actually a fairly complex issue. If you work for an employer, it’s pretty simple. If you’re out for two months your employer fills out a form that says what you would have earned, but if you’re self-employed and you have your own business then it gets a little tricky and the reason […]
- Read More Posts or Join the Conversation on Facebook »