Kristin M. Lucey at a Glance:
J. D., Univ. of California, Davis, 1996
B. A., Univ. of Redlands, 1992
Attorney at Law since 1996
Kristin Lucey received her Bachelor’s Degree from the University of Redlands in 1992 and her law degree from the University of California, Davis, School of Law in 1996. She has represented numerous plaintiffs in employment and personal injury cases at both the trial and appellate level.
Kristin has been honored as Northern California Super Lawyer since 2010.
View Kristin’s Northern California Super Lawyers profile.
- State of California, 1996
Professional Associations and Memberships:
- State Bar of California
- Alameda County Bar Association
- Alameda Contra Costa Trial Lawyers Association
- National Employment Lawyers Association
- California Employment Lawyers Association
- Order of Barristers