Drive Alive Free Cab Ride Program
Serving San Jose and the Tri-Valley
GJEL is committed to keeping the roads in California safe. One of the most dangerous times to be on the roads is during the holidays. According to the NIAAA, as many as 40% of all traffic-related deaths involve alcohol on 4th of July. We want to do our small part by helping people make the right decision to NOT drink and drive.
Take a Cab Ride on GJEL this 4th of July
To show our commitment to preventing DUIs (and even worse, alcohol-related injuries and deaths), we are offering free cab rides home this 4th of July in the San Jose metro area, as well as the Tri-Valley area (Pleasanton, Livermore, Dublin, San Ramon, and Danville).
How the Drink and Alive Program Works
The program is simple. All you have to do is make the right choice to take a cab ride home if you’ve been drinking. Pay for the cab up front, and we’ll reimburse you for it.
Here are the details for our 4th of July 2016 offer
- Rides must be in the San Jose metro area or Tri-Valley metro area.
- Rides must be taken between Friday, July 1st (starting at 12pm) and Tuesday, July 5th, 2016 (ending at 10am)
- You must be of legal drinking age to qualify (21 and over)
- Valid for one, one-way ride to a safe destination
- Limit one reimbursement per household
- Maximum value of $30.00 anywhere in the San Jose/Tri-Valley metro area
Mail your cab receipt, a photocopy of your valid driver’s license, and a note telling us your PayPal associated email address (for reimbursement) to:
GJEL Accident Attorneys
1625 The Alameda, Suite 511
San Jose, CA 95126
All submissions must be received by no later than July 12th, 2016. If you have any questions about the program, feel free to call us at 1-866-218-3776.
Have a happy and safe 4th of July.