At GJEL we make our attorneys available to you. Our Antioch personal injury lawyers serve all of Contra Costa County and are nearby waiting to speak to you about your case if you or a loved one have been injured. We offer free case evaluations for injury victims.
GJEL Accident Attorneys is one of the highest rated law firms in California. Here are a few of our recent awards from national publications:
When looking for a personal injury lawyer it’s essential that you seek out the most qualified attorney. Hiring an experienced attorney will ensure that you receive the maximum compensation for your injuries.
Here are a few of the things that sets GJEL apart from other law firms
- We are personal injury experts: GJEL only handles serious injury cases. We only work on personal injury matters unlike other attorneys which claim to be a “jack of all trades”.
- We have the resources to take your case to court: Trial can get costly and GJEL has the resources to see your case through the entire process and help you get the maximum settlement.
- You won’t pay unless and until we win your case: GJEL is a contingency fee law firm which means you don’t owe us anything unless and until we win your case.
- We have a 99% Success rate: We take all of our cases seriously. Our results show this with a 99% success rate.
- We have recovered over $950,000,000 for our clients: Over the past 40 years, we have received over $950,000,000 in verdicts and settlements.
- We provide personal attention to every case. Unlike larger churn and burn law firms GJEL will provide you with personal attention through every step of your case. We’re always only one phone call away.
- We will come to you in the hospital or work. After an injury, you have enough to worry about. We will visit you at your home, office, or the hospital to make the process smoother for you.
- We have a high client satisfaction rate: We have a 99% client satisfaction rate. See what our previous clients have to say about our work.
GJEL Specializes in Accident Cases with Serious Injuries
We have been helping accident victims for over 40 years now with a 99% success rate in Contra Costa County. We specialize in cases where the victim was seriously injured or killed due to someone else’s negligence. If you’re thinking about contacting a personal injury lawyer, don’t wait.
The call to our firm is free and we will review the details of your case at no cost to you. Many people make the mistake of waiting too long which can present problems with the statute of limitations and evidence preservation.
Car Accident Lawyers
Every day there is a car accident in Antioch and sometimes these car crashes result in someone getting seriously injured. In 2014 for example, there were 4 fatal car crashes recorded and the months with the most accidents were in January, June, and August.
If you were in a car accident and were seriously injured you should contact the attorneys at GJEL today to evaluate your car accident case for free. Our car accident lawyers are standing by to help.
Wrongful Death Lawyers
When a family member, friend, or loved one is killed in an accident it can feel like the world is ending. During these difficult times, we are here when you need someone by your side.
If you find yourself in this situation you’ll have questions and want to be sure the wrongdoers get justice. That’s one of the reasons GJEL was founded. To help families who have to experience this unthinkable trauma.
Brain Injury Lawyers
Whether it was the result of a car accident, a slip, and fall, or a motorcycle accident in Antioch, GJEL has over 40 years experience representing clients with brain injuries.
Brain injury cases are complex and require experts to successfully take to trial. GJEL has helped many clients with brain injuries get the justice they deserve.
Dog Bite Cases
GJEL has handled many serious injury cases resulting from dog attacks. If you have sustained a serious injury by someone else’s dog or animal, contact an Antioch personal injury lawyer right away.
Truck Accident Cases
Truck accidents in Antioch are common. Antioch is home to Highway 4 and California Highway 160 which intersect in town. This means that there are plenty of truckers on the roads. Unfortunately, truck accidents and injuries resulting from them happen far too often. We have successfully tried many of these cases with a 99% track record of success.
Also serving Brentwood, Oakley, Martinez, San Ramon, Lafayette & surrounding areas.