GJEL Accident Attorneys has handled a variety of pedestrian accident cases throughout California, earning millions for personal injury plaintiffs from defendants and insurance companies.
While there is no average payout for pedestrians hit by a car in California, we will work hard every step of the way for your case.
Below is just a small sample of some of our recent pedestrian accident verdicts & settlements. [Note: Car vs. Pedestrian in Crosswalk accidents are common in major cities]
- $100000$100,000 SETTLEMENT FOR HIT-AND-RUN PEDESTRIAN ACCIDENTView Case
- $100,000AUTO VERSUS PEDESTRIAN ACCIDENT IN UNINCORPORATED SAN DIEGO COUNTYView Case
- $100,000BICYCLE VERSUS AUTOMOBILE ACCIDENT PERSONAL INJURY SETTLEMENT AMOUNTView Case
- $212,500MOTOR VEHICLE VERSUS BICYCLE ACCIDENT INJURIESView Case
- $300,000WHEELCHAIR BOUND PEDESTRIAN STRUCK BY SUVView Case
- $175,000AUTO VERSUS PEDESTRIAN ACCIDENTView Case
- $225,000WOMAN IN CROSSWALK STRUCK BY INATTENTIVE DRIVERView Case
- $100,000AUTOMOBILE VERSUS PEDESTRIAN AUTOMOBILE ACCIDENTView Case
- $100,000AUTO VERSUS AUTO CONTRA COSTA COUNTY ACCIDENTView Case
- $758,000PEDESTRIAN ACCIDENT PERSONAL INJURY CASEView Case
- $750,000PEDESTRIAN HIT BY CAR IN CROSSWALKView Case
- $1.25 MillionCOMPENSATION FOR PEDESTRIAN HIT BY CARView Case
- $3.6 MillionOVER $3.5 MILLION RECOVERED FOR SERIOUS INJURY ACCIDENTView Case
- $11.7 Million$11.7 MILLION IN TRAFFIC WRONGFUL DEATH CASEView Case
- $8 millionVS TRANSPORTATION AGENCY FOR BUS/PEDESTRIAN ACCIDENTView Case
- $150,000BOY INJURED IN A PEDESTRIAN ACCIDENTView Case
- $140,000BERKELEY PEDESTRIAN INJURED BY DELIVERY TRUCKView Case
- $250,000ELDERLY PEDESTRIAN STRUCK BY DELIVERY VANView Case
- $120,000BERKELEY PEDESTRIAN INJURED IN ACCIDENTView Case
- $265,000ELDERLY MAN INJURED IN PEDESTRIAN ACCIDENTView Case
- $285,000GOLDEN GATE PARK PEDESTRIAN ACCIDENTView Case
- $325,000BUS VS. PEDESTRIAN ACCIDENT IN BERKELEYView Case
- $420,000PEDESTRIAN VS. BUS ACCIDENT IN CONCORDView Case
- $625,000OAKLAND PEDESTRIAN ACCIDENTView Case
- $730,000ALAMEDA PEDESTRIAN INJURYView Case
- $1.9 millionPEDESTRIAN VS. AUTO, SAN FRANCISCO SETTLEMENTView Case
WHAT IS THE AVERAGE PAYOUT FOR PEDESTRIAN HIT BY CAR?
It is difficult to determine an average payout for a pedestrian hit by a car in California, as each case is unique and depends on various factors. These factors may include the severity of the pedestrian’s injuries, the amount of medical expenses and lost wages, the extent of the at-fault driver’s liability and insurance coverage, and the skill and experience of the personal injury attorney handling the case.
In general, however, pedestrian accidents can result in significant damages, as pedestrians are vulnerable to serious injuries such as broken bones, spinal cord injuries, traumatic brain injuries, and even death. California law allows for recovery of both economic and non-economic damages in pedestrian accident cases, such as medical expenses, lost wages, pain and suffering, emotional distress, and loss of enjoyment of life.
To determine the potential value of your pedestrian accident case, it is recommended to consult with a qualified and experienced personal injury attorney who can evaluate your case and provide you with an estimate of the damages that you may be able to recover.