Drive Alive Free Cab Ride Program
Serving The Bay Area area, San Jose, Oakland, Tri-Valley metro area, and Sacramento.
GJEL is committed to keeping the roads in California safe. One of the most dangerous times to be on the roads is during the holidays when people are out drinking. We want to do our small part by helping people make the right decision to NOT drink and drive.
Take a Cab Ride (Or Uber or Lyft) on GJEL this New Years Eve from Sunday, December 31, 2017 at 5:00PM to Monday, January 1, 2018 before 10AM.
To show our commitment to preventing DUIs (and even worse, alcohol-related injuries and deaths), we are offering free rides home this New Years Eve in the Bay Area, as well as the Tri-Valley area (Pleasanton, Livermore, Dublin, San Ramon, and Danville), and Sacramento. This offer is sponsored by our San Jose Personal Injury Lawyers.
How the Drink and Alive Program Works
The program is simple. All you have to do is make the right choice to take a cab ride, Uber, or Lyft home if you’ve been drinking. Pay for the cab up front, and we’ll reimburse you for it.
Register to claim your reimbursement and be automatically emailed the instructions. Registration coming soon.
Here are the details for our New Years Eve Holiday Free Cab Ride Offering
- Rides must be in the Bay Area area, San Jose, Oakland, Tri-Valley metro area, or Sacramento.
- Rides must be taken between Sunday, December 31, 2017 at 5:00PM to Monday, January 1, 2018 before 10AM.
- You must be of legal drinking age to qualify (21 and over)
- Valid for one, one-way ride to a safe destination
- Limit one reimbursement per household
- Maximum value of $25.00 anywhere in the Bay Area area, San Jose, Oakland, Tri-Valley metro area, or Sacramento.
How To Claim Your Reimbursement
To claim your cab ride reimbursement please take the following steps:
1. Claim a “ticket” using the registration information above.
2. After the event is over, mail your cab receipt (or Uber or Lyft Screenshot showing the starting point, ending point, and fare) , a photocopy of your valid driver’s license (for age verification), and a note telling us your PayPal associated email address (for reimbursement) to:
GJEL Accident Attorneys
1625 The Alameda, Suite 511
San Jose, CA 95126
Reimbursements will be processed within 30 days of rreceipt Please direct any questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Have a happy safe New Years Eve