Drive Alive Free Cab Ride Program
Serving San Jose and the Tri-Valley
GJEL is committed to keeping the roads in California safe. One of the most dangerous times to be on the roads is during the holidays when people are out drinking. We want to do our small part by helping people make the right decision to NOT drink and drive.
Take a Cab Ride on GJEL this St. Patricks Day anytime Friday, March 17, 2017 to Saturday, March 18, 2017 before 10AM.
To show our commitment to preventing DUIs (and even worse, alcohol-related injuries and deaths), we are offering free cab rides home this Halloween Weekend in the San Jose metro area, as well as the Tri-Valley area (Pleasanton, Livermore, Dublin, San Ramon, and Danville).
How the Drink and Alive Program Works
The program is simple. All you have to do is make the right choice to take a cab ride home if you’ve been drinking. Pay for the cab up front, and we’ll reimburse you for it.
Here are the details for our St. Patricks Day Weekend Free Cab Ride Offering
- Rides must be in the San Jose metro area or Tri-Valley metro area.
- Rides must be taken between Friday, March 17, 2017 at 5PM to Saturday, March 18, 2017 before 10AM.
- You must be of legal drinking age to qualify (21 and over)
- Valid for one, one-way ride to a safe destination
- Limit one reimbursement per household
- Maximum value of $30.00 anywhere in the San Jose/Tri-Valley metro area
Mail your cab receipt, a photocopy of your valid driver’s license, and a note telling us your PayPal associated email address (for reimbursement) to:
GJEL Accident Attorneys
1625 The Alameda, Suite 511
San Jose, CA 95126
All submissions must be received by no later than March 30th, 2017. If you have any questions about the program, feel free to call us at 1-866-218-3776.
Have a happy and safe St.Patricks Day