Drive Alive Free Cab Ride Program
Serving The Bay Area & Sacramento
GJEL is committed to keeping the roads in California safe. One of the most dangerous times to be on the roads is during the holidays when people are out drinking. We want to do our small part by helping people make the right decision to NOT drink and drive.
Take a Cab Ride on GJEL this 4th of July from Tuesday, July 4, 2017 at 5:00PM to Wednesday, July 5, 2017 before 10AM.
To show our commitment to preventing DUIs (and even worse, alcohol-related injuries and deaths), we are offering free cab rides home this 4th of July Weekend in the Bay Area, as well as the Tri-Valley area (Pleasanton, Livermore, Dublin, San Ramon, and Danville), and Sacramento.
How the Drink and Alive Program Works
The program is simple. All you have to do is make the right choice to take a cab ride home if you’ve been drinking. Pay for the cab up front, and we’ll reimburse you for it.
Here are the details for our 4th of July Holiday Free Cab Ride Offering
- Rides must be in the Bay Area area, Tri-Valley metro area, or Sacramento.
- Rides must be taken between Tuesday, July 4, 2017 at 5:00PM to Wednesday, July 5, 2017 before 10AM.
- You must be of legal drinking age to qualify (21 and over)
- Valid for one, one-way ride to a safe destination
- Limit one reimbursement per household
- Maximum value of $30.00 anywhere in the San Jose, Tri-Valley metro area, or Sacramento
Mail your cab receipt, a photocopy of your valid driver’s license, and a note telling us your PayPal associated email address (for reimbursement) to:
GJEL Accident Attorneys
1625 The Alameda, Suite 511
San Jose, CA 95126
Have a happy and safe Independence Day!