Losing a loved one is the most traumatic life event you may go through. After the loss of your spouse or child, you may feel alone and insecure. At GJEL Accident Attorneys we specialize in helping the families of wrongful death victims and bringing the wrongdoers to justice.
When a loved one is killed due to someone else’s negligence you will probably have a lot of questions and you need attorneys that truly care about you. At GJEL our attorneys are compassionate and will help you get the answers you need.
At GJEL our goal is to be with you every step of the way after a tragedy. If someone you love was killed contact GJEL, we can help you:
- Hold wrongdoers accountable for their actions
- Recover lifetime loss of income and earnings
- Help you get the justice you deserve
- Gain future financial security
- Cover medical bills and funeral costs
GJEL has helped hundreds of wrongful death victims in the San Jose and Bay Area. Wrongful death cases can be very complex and require a lot of resources to take through trial. GJEL has unmatched experienced helping families who are in this unfortunate situation. Here are a few reasons why GJEL is a great choice to help with your personal injury case:
- We have recovered over $1 Billion Dollars for our clients
- We are one of the highest rated law firms in the country with awards from Best Lawyer, SuperLawyers, and US News & World Report (just to name a few)
- We have extensive experience taking complex injury cases to trial
- We maintain a 99% success rate in cases we take to trial
- We have over 35+ years of specialized wrongful death case experience
- You won’t pay unless and until we win your case
If you need to talk to an attorney please call us for a no-obligation case evaluation. Our attorneys are standing by ready to help answer any questions you have.
Common Types of Wrongful Death Cases in San Jose
GJEL has handled all types of wrongful death cases in the San Jose area. Here are the most common cases we have handled in Northern California.
Car, Truck & Motorcycle Accidents
When a negligent driver causes an accident that results in the death of a victim. This also includes unsafe vehicle operation, rollover accidents, and more.
Pedestrian Accidents & Hit & Run Accidents
With so many walkable areas in San Jose pedestrian accidents are more common. Badly lit areas and even intentional hit and runs happen in the city.