GJEL Accident Attorneys has been helping victims who have been seriously injured in accidents for over 40 years. At GJEL Accident Attorneys we specialize in serious injury and wrongful death cases and have recovered over one billion dollars for our clients injured due to someone else’s negligence.
GJEL Helps Injured Victims Get Justice
GJEL has handled some of the largest personal injury and wrongful death cases in California history. If you or someone you love has been injured or killed you need to speak with an experience highly rated personal injury lawyer today. Many victims and their families make the mistake of not contacting an attorney and can be shorted by insurance companies trying to quickly settle.
If you’re seriously injured it’s a life-altering event and insurance companies are known for trying to settle cases quickly. The problem with this is that claims can be settled before the full lifelong medical and job loss issues are fully understood. GJEL Accident Attorneys offers free consultations for victims injured in an accident. By hiring a personal injury attorney you can get the compensation you deserve for things like:
- Maximize medical claims
- Account for lost earnings
- Get money for pain and suffering
- Funeral costs
Our Success Rate
GJEL Accident Attorneys has a 99.9% success rate and has recovered over one billion dollars for injured victims. When you’re looking for a lawyer after your claim it really pays to hire a firm with experience. We know how to hold wrongdoers responsible for their actions and get your family the compensation they deserve.
Reasons to Call our LA Attorneys Now
Personal injury cases can be complex and if they go to trial they may require expert witness testimony and strong evidence. Here are a few reasons you shouldn’t delay in contacting us for a free case review as soon as possible.
- Evidence preservation. If you decide to work with us we will use our available resources to quickly investigate the facts of the case and preserve evidence which will help you have a stronger case. The longer you wait, the more likely it is for evidence to get lost.
- The statute of limitations. California has a statute of limitations and if you pass this date you may not be eligible to receive compensation.
- Get the proper treatment. Good medical care is not cheap. GJEL can help advise you on the best doctors to see who will give you the best long-term medical care.
- Insurance companies will try to get you to settle quickly. They make more money if you settle quickly and for less than the actual value of the case.