Want to publish a piece on the GJEL Personal Injury blog?
At GJEL we are always looking for well written, high quality content that will add value to our readers. Our requirements for guest contributions are below:
- All content must be 100% unique. Any submissions that are not unique will be ignored.
- We have a minimum word limit of 1,000 words
- We only accept quality content on personal injury or California related topics and subjects.
- All content must be informative
- We love statistics, graphics, and great visuals with proper attribution
- Content should not have more than two outbound links
Please note that we receive many submissions. Low quality submissions will not be considered. There is also an admin fee for posting / editing the work in a timely manner.
Interested? Fill out the form below and we will be in touch.