GJEL Accident Attorneys is reimbursing cab/uber/Lyft rides for the Thanksgiving holiday to help keep the roads safe with our ThanksRide Home: Thanksgiving Safe Travel Program.
All you have to do is make the right choice to take a cab ride, Uber, or Lyft home if you’ve been drinking. take a Cab Ride (Or Uber or Lyft) between Wednesday, November 22nd, from 5:00 PM and Friday, November 24, 2023 at 11:00 AM. Participants will be reimbursed via PayPal. Pay for the cab/ Uber upfront, and GJEL will reimburse you for it up to $15.
Here are the details for our ThanksRide Home: Thanksgiving Safe Travel Program
- Rides must be in the Bay Area area, San Jose, Oakland, Tri-Valley metro area, Fresno, or Sacramento.
- Rides should be taken between November 22nd, from 5:00 PM and Friday, November 24, 2023 at 11:00 AM.
- You must be of legal drinking age to qualify (21 and over)
- You must have a valid driver’s license to participate.
- Please remember that all submissions must be received by no later than November 30, 2023.
- Valid for one one-way ride to a safe destination
- Limit one reimbursement per household.
- Limit one reimbursement per PayPal email address.
- Participants are limited to participating in one reimbursement program per year.
- The maximum value is $15.00 anywhere in participating areas.
- You must claim a ticket from the link below to be eligible. Tickets are required!
Get your ride home reimbursed up to $15.
Free rides home in the Bay Area, as well as the Tri-Valley area (Pleasanton, Livermore, Dublin, San Ramon, and Danville), Fresno, and Sacramento.