At GJEL Accident Attorneys we’ve been serving the California community for over 40 years.
During that time we’ve had the opportunity to work with some incredible law firms in the bay area. It’s one of the reasons we’ve consistently been recognized as top rated personal injury lawyers by organizations such as Best Lawyers, Newsweek, & US News & World Report.
Finding a GOOD personal injury attorney can be difficult these days as there are many firms that take cases and try to settle them quickly. Law firms focused on this approach typically don’t have your best interest in mind.
That’s why we compiled this list of the best personal injury law firms in the San Francisco bay area.
The list of attorneys below was compiled by the staff at GJEL and includes attorneys who have met our requirements for being the best of the best including:
✅ Strong results. Each of these firms on our list consistently deliver strong results for their clients.
✅ They will fight for you (and what’s right). All of these lawyers put their clients first. They want to see justice and care about delivering exceptional results.
✅ True Personal Injury Experts. Everyone on this list specializes in personal injury cases. It’s their bread and butter and they really help deliver results for their clients.
✅ Friendly. Each of these attorneys are friendly, easy to work with, and will help you reach the outcome you desire.
If you’re looking for the best personal injury attorney San Francisco, look no further than GJEL Accident Attorneys.
The Top-Rated Personal Injury Attorneys in the Bay Area
- GJEL Accident Attorneys – San Jose, California. Attorneys Andy Gillin, Luke Ellis, Ralph Jacobson, Kristin Lucey and Jim Larsen have a one of kind team. Their decades of experience tied with their high success rate have helped this firm become one of the top personal injury firms in California as rated by US News & World Report as well as Best Lawyers.
Learn more at https://www.gjel.com
7787 Monterey Rd # 104, Gilroy, CA 95020, United States
- Mila (Lyudmila) Logvin – Dublin, CA https://logvinlaw.com/Mila works incredibly hard to achieve the best possible result for her clients, regularly exceeding their expectations. Her determination and skill are remarkable making her one of the best personal injury attorneys.
- Fulvio Picerno – Newark, CA https://picernolaw.com/The level of kindness and consideration Fulvio treats his clients with is rare. Having started his career as an insurance defense attorney, his knowledge and knowhow as a plaintiff personal injury lawyer is extensive. He loves his work, and it shows. It’s one of the reasons he has been rated one of the best accident lawyers in San Francisco county.
- Scott Bonzell – Oakland, CA https://sab-law.net/Scott has over 30 years of experience with civil litigation as both a plaintiff and defense attorney. He handles several different types of cases but has an undeniable knack for plaintiff personal injury matters. Carefully investigating every possible avenue of recovery for his clients, he leaves no stone unturned.
- Benjamin Scott – Fairfield, CA https://www.wccbc.com/teams/benjamin-scott/Ben’s background in education makes it very easy for him to help his clients truly understand the legal process that they are going through. His patience and expertise as a plaintiff personal injury attorney is absolutely top notch.
How to Find The Best Bay Area Personal Injury Law Firm
If you’re interested in doing your own research on how to find the best personal injury law firm we recommend checking out our full article on that here. But here are a few steps to get you started in the right direction.
- Check online for their reviews. Google the name of the law firm and the attorneys listed on the website. Do they have reviews? Are they good?
- Review their awards and achievements. Do they have any notable achievements listed on their website? Good places to check are BestLawyers.com, Superlawyers.com, and Google.
- Have they gotten results similar to what you’re looking for? They should have experience handling exactly the type of case you have.
- Talk to their past clients. It’s always a good idea to check references. Call a couple of their past clients and learn how they helped them and what their experience was.
We were recently recognized by the San Francisco Examiner as one of the best law firms in the bay area. Check out the article here.
Click here to read about the best personal injury attorney in California rated by LA Weekly.