Serving Northern California
The Car Accident Attorneys at GJEL are committed to keeping the roads in California safe. One of the most dangerous times to be on the roads is during events and holidays when people are out drinking.
Since we feel a lot of people will be out and about this St. Patricks Day, we want to do our small part by helping people make the right decision to NOT drink and drive.
Take an Uber, Lyft or Cab between Thursday, March 17 from 5:00PM and Friday March 18, 2022 at 11:00AM
To show our commitment to preventing DUIs (and even worse, alcohol-related injuries and deaths), we are offering free rides home in the Bay Area, as well as the Tri-Valley area (Pleasanton, Livermore, Dublin, San Ramon, and Danville), Fresno and Sacramento.
How the Accident & Injury Prevention Program Works
The program is simple. All you have to do is make the right choice to take a cab ride, Uber, or Lyft home if you’ve been drinking. Pay for the cab up front, and we’ll reimburse you for it.
Register to claim your reimbursement and be automatically emailed the instructions.
Here are the details for our St. Patricks Cab Ride Offering
** Please note the rules for this program have changed**
- Rides must be in the Bay Area area, San Jose, Oakland, Tri-Valley metro area, Fresno or Sacramento.
- Rides should be taken between Thursday, March 17 from 5:00PM and Friday March 18, 2022 at 11:00AM
- You must be of legal drinking age to qualify (21 and over)
- You must have a valid drivers license to participate
- Please remember that all submissions must be received by no later than January 5, 2022.
- Valid for one, one-way ride to a safe destination
- Limit one reimbursement per household
- Limit one reimbursement per Paypal email address
- Participants are limited to participate in one reimbursement program per year
- The maximum value of $15.00 anywhere in participating areas.
Claim Your Reimbursement Coupon Now
How To Claim Your Reimbursement
To claim your cab ride reimbursement please take the following steps:
1. There are a limited number of tickets. You MUST CLAIM a ticket to be eligible for the refund.
2. After the event is over we will send you instructions to fill out an online form where you can submit your information online. Reimbursements will come via paypal.
Please remember that all submissions must be received by no later than March 20, 2022.
Reimbursements will be processed within 30 days of receipt Please direct any questions to email@example.com.
Have a happy safe St. Patricks Day Holiday
Free Cab Ride Alerts
Subscribe to receive notifications about upcoming offers from the GJEL Drink and Alive Free Cab Ride Program and reminders to send in reimbursement claims. GJEL respects your privacy. We will not share your personal information.
*This campaign is managed by Juris Digital