Drive Alive Free Cab Ride Program
Serving The Bay Area area, San Jose, Oakland, Tri-Valley metro area, and Sacramento.
The Car Accident Attorneys at GJEL is committed to keeping the roads in California safe. One of the most dangerous times to be on the roads is during the holidays when people are out drinking. We want to do our small part by helping people make the right decision to NOT drink and drive.
Take a Cab Ride (Or Uber or Lyft) on GJEL this Halloween from October 31st at 5:00PM to November 1st, 2018 by 10:00AM.
To show our commitment to preventing DUIs (and even worse, alcohol-related injuries and deaths), we are offering free rides home this Halloween in the Bay Area, as well as the Tri-Valley area (Pleasanton, Livermore, Dublin, San Ramon, and Danville), and Sacramento. This offer is sponsored by our San Jose Personal Injury Lawyers at GJEL.
How the Drink and Alive Program Works
The program is simple. All you have to do is make the right choice to take a cab ride, Uber, or Lyft home if you’ve been drinking. Pay for the cab up front, and we’ll reimburse you for it.
Register to claim your reimbursement and be automatically emailed the instructions. Registration coming soon.
Here are the details for our Halloween Holiday Free Cab Ride Offering
- Rides must be in the Bay Area area, San Jose, Oakland, Tri-Valley metro area, or Sacramento.
- Rides must be taken between Take a Cab Ride (Or Uber or Lyft) on GJEL this Halloween from Halloween from October 31st at 5:00PM to November 1st, 2018 by 10:00AM.
- You must be of legal drinking age to qualify (21 and over)
- Valid for one, one-way ride to a safe destination
- Limit one reimbursement per household
- The maximum value of $25.00 anywhere in the Bay Area area, San Jose, Oakland, Tri-Valley metro area, or Sacramento.
How To Claim Your Reimbursement
To claim your cab ride reimbursement please take the following steps:
1. Claim a “ticket” using the registration information below:
2. After the event is over, mail your cab receipt (or Uber or Lyft Screenshot showing the starting point, ending point, and fare) , a ticket from the form below, a photocopy of your valid driver’s license (for age verification), and a note telling us your PayPal associated email address (for reimbursement) to:
GJEL Accident Attorneys
2 Orinda Theatre Square #230
Reimbursements will be processed within 30 days of receipt Please direct any questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Have a happy safe Halloween!
*This campaign is managed by the Law Firm SEO Company Juris Digital