Drive Alive Free Cab Ride Program
Serving The Bay Area area, San Jose, Oakland, Tri-Valley metro area, and Sacramento.
The Car Accident Attorneys at GJEL is committed to keeping the roads in California safe. One of the most dangerous times to be on the roads is during the holidays when people are out drinking. We want to do our small part by helping people make the right decision to NOT drink and drive.
Take a Cab Ride (Or Uber or Lyft) on GJEL this New Year Eve from December 31st at 5:00PM to January 1st, 2019 by 10:00AM.
To show our commitment to preventing DUIs (and even worse, alcohol-related injuries and deaths), we are offering free rides home this New Years Eve in the Bay Area, as well as the Tri-Valley area (Pleasanton, Livermore, Dublin, San Ramon, and Danville), and Sacramento. This offer is sponsored by our San Jose Personal Injury Lawyers at GJEL.
How the Drink and Alive Program Works
The program is simple. All you have to do is make the right choice to take a cab ride, Uber, or Lyft home if you’ve been drinking. Pay for the cab up front, and we’ll reimburse you for it.
Register to claim your reimbursement and be automatically emailed the instructions. Registration coming soon.
Here are the details for our New Years Eve Holiday Free Cab Ride Offering
- Rides must be in the Bay Area area, San Jose, Oakland, Tri-Valley metro area, or Sacramento.
- Rides must be taken between Take a Cab Ride (Or Uber or Lyft) on GJEL this New Years Eve from December 31st at 5:00PM to January 1st, 2019 by 10:00AM
- You must be of legal drinking age to qualify (21 and over)
- Valid for one, one-way ride to a safe destination
- Limit one reimbursement per household
- The maximum value of $20.00 anywhere in the Bay Area area, San Jose, Oakland, Tri-Valley metro area, or Sacramento.
How To Claim Your Reimbursement
To claim your cab ride reimbursement please take the following steps:
1. Claim a “ticket” using the registration information below:
2. After the event is over we will send you instructions to fill out an online form where you can submit your information online. Reimbursements will come via paypal.
Please remember that all submissions must be received by no later than December 10, 2018.
Reimbursements will be processed within 30 days of receipt Please direct any questions to email@example.com.
Have a happy safeNew Years Eve!
*This campaign is managed by the Law Firm SEO Company Juris Digital