Attorney at Law since 1987
Jim Larsen received his Bachelor’s Degree from the University of California at Berkeley in 1982, and his law degree from the University of Oregon in 1986. He has tried numerous jury and court cases and has argued at the appellate level in California and Oregon.
Jim’s case results include many recoveries for his clients in excess of $1,000,000.
He joined the firm in 1988.
- California, 1987
- U.S. District Court Northern District of California, 1987
- U.S. Federal Court, 1987
Professional Associations and Memberships:
- State Bar of California
- Alameda County Bar Association
- Contra Costa Bar Association
- Contra Costa County Bar Association
- California Trial Lawyers Association
- Alameda-Contra Costa Trial Lawyers Association