You just plain did a very good job, beyond what I expected. Thank you.
Please call (925) 676-1330 for a free, immediate consultation with a GJEL Accident Attorney.
Also serving Martinez and Pacheco
Get A Free Cab Ride In Concord This Halloween
GJEL Personal Injury Lawyers are happy to announce the introduction of our Concord Drink & Alive Program. GJEL is committed to keeping the roads in Concord safe. One of the most dangerous times to be on the roads is during the holidays when people are out drinking.
We want to do our small part by helping people make the right decision to NOT drink and drive. Take a Cab Ride (Or Uber or Lyft) on us this Halloween from Tuesday, October 31, 2017 at 5:00PM to Wednesday, November 1, 2017 before 10AM.
Here are the details for our Halloween Holiday Free Cab Ride Offering
– Rides must originate or end in Concord, CA
– Rides must be taken between Tuesday, Tuesday, October 31, 2017 at 5:00PM to Wednesday, November 1, 2017 before 10AM.
– You must be of legal drinking age to qualify (21 and over)
– Valid for one, one-way ride to a safe destination
– Limit one reimbursement per household
– The Maximum value of $30.00.
How To Claim Your Reimbursement:
Mail your cab receipt, a photocopy of your valid driver’s license, and a note telling us your PayPal associated email address (for reimbursement) to:
Drink and Alive Free Cab Program
GJEL Accident Attorneys
1625 The Alameda, Suite 511
San Jose, CA 95126
All submissions must be received by no later than November 5, 2017. If you have any questions about the program, feel free to call us at 1-866-268-7118.