GJEL Accident Attorneys has been helping victims who have been injured due to someone else’s negligence since 1972. If you or a loved one has been seriously injured you should seek prompt medical attention.
Andy Gillin, the founding partner of GJEL Accident Attorneys started the firm to help victims seek justice after being wrongly injured. At GJEL we help people:
- Recover the maximum monetary compensation after their accidents
- Help injured victims get the proper treatment they need
- Not get taken advantage of by the insurance companies
- Get collections and medical bill collectors off your back
- Help you pay for medical bills
- Recover long-term monetary compensation for life-altering injuries
Our Concord Personal Injury Attorneys have been nationally recognized as one of the top law firms in the country. Most recently, attorney Luke Ellis was named the Best Mass tort lawyer for 2018 by US News & World Report.
If you’ve been injured in an accident in Concord and it wasn’t your fault, you may be entitled to financial compensation.
Examples of cases we handle
We have handled thousands of cases with a 99% success rate. Some of the more common accident cases we have handled in Concord are:
- Truck Accidents: When a commercial truck hits you the owner of the truck or tractor trailer may be responsible.
- Car Accidents: Car accidents are the most common type of case we handle as they happen everyday in Concord.
- Dog Bites & Attacks: When a dog attacks or bites a human the homeowner is responsible for the damages.
- Motorcycle Accidents: Car vs. Motorcycle or Motorcycle vs. Truck. These are common on California freeways.
- Bicycle Accidents: Car vs. Bicycle accidents are common in California mostly due to speeding drivers
- Electric Scooter Accidents: Uber, Lyft and other scooter accidents are common in the city.
- Pedestrian Accidents: With so many walkable areas in Northern California pedestrian accidents happen every day when drivers aren’t paying attention.
- Wrongful Death Cases: When a loved one is killed in an accident your world can get turned upside down. GJEL has some of the strongest wrongful death verdicts in California history.
As a serious injury law firm GJEL specializes in major injuries including complex injuries such as brain and spinal cord injuries which can require complex litigation.
Questions to ask a lawyer
Hiring a lawyer can be a difficult process. There are attorneys who advertise on TV, the internet, and in the Yellowpages. At the end of the day you need to decide which personal injury attorney is best for your case. Here are some questions you can ask a potential lawyer to see if they’re a good fit for your case.
- How long have you been helping injured victims? GJEL has been helping injured victims since 1972.
- How many cases similar to mine have you won? If an attorney has not handled a case like yours before they may not be a good fit. Personal injury cases can be very complex and those with the best track record can help you the most.
- What sets your firm apart? There are a lot of attorneys out there. At GJEL we aim to set ourselves apart through personal attention and exceptional winning results.
- How much do you charge? Cost can be an issue when hiring an attorney. At GJEL we are California contingency fee attorneys which means you won’t pay unless and until we win your case.
- What do your previous clients have to say? We encourage people to read online reviews about our firm and see what our clients have said about us.
Please call (925) 676-1330 for a free, immediate consultation with a GJEL Accident Attorney.
Also serving Martinez and Pacheco
Visit GJEL Accident Attorneys
GJEL Injury Lawyers Concord Community Program
GJEL Accident Attorneys is proud to announce our weekly $100 gift card giveaway to a local restaurant in Concord. Simply fill out the form below and you will be entered to win. No purchase necessary, void where prohibited. One winner will be selected to win a $100 gift card in our weekly drawing through starting April 27th through May 31st.