GJEL Accident Attorneys is a Lake Tahoe personal injury law firm that specializes in serious injury and accident cases. If a loved one has been seriously injured or killed due to someone else’s negligence you should contact an experienced Lake Tahoe personal injury lawyer for a free case evaluation today.
Consulting with an attorney can help you get the compensation you deserve after an accident. At GJEL, we help our clients fight against the insurance companies and can help you recover damages that you’re entitled to including:
- Past medical bills
- Future medical treatment
- Lost wages
- Pain and suffering
At GJEL we can help you through this difficult time and our reputation is important to us. Here are a few reasons to call us for a Free, no-obligation case evaluation.
- We offer free case evaluations
- We will visit you at your home, office, or medical center in Lake Tahoe or anywhere in California
- We have recovered over One Billion dollars for clients injured in accidents
- We have a 99% success rate
- GJEL is an award winning law firm and nationally recognized as one of the best law firms in the country by Nesweek and US News & World Report.
Reasons You Should Talk to An Attorney
Sometimes immediately after an accident, you may not know the full extent of your injuries. It’s important to seek prompt medical attention after an accident and get checked out by a medical professional. This can also help your case in the long run. Here are some of the most common reasons why you shouldn’t navigate a personal injury or car accident case alone.
- The insurance company is not being fair to you. We hear horror stories every day where insurance companies don’t do their part in paying out what you deserve. At GJEL we have experience holding insurance companies accountable.
- The insurance company is providing a low ball offer. Their job is to make money and pay out the least amount possible for your claim. Don’t get taken advantage of.
- You can’t afford medical treatment. Not being able to afford medical treatment should not excuse you from getting the proper medical treatment.
- You want the maximum value for your case. At GJEL, we are accident reconstruction experts. We can show a jury the true facts of a case and help you get the settlement you deserve
When You Don’t Need A Tahoe Personal Injury Lawyer
Sometimes you don’t need to hire a personal injury lawyer. Here are common reasons why you may not need to hire an attorney after an accident.
- There were only minor injuries. If you were injured but did not receive a serious injury that requires on-going medical care you may be able to settle directly with the insurance company for the fair amount.
- When there were no injuries. If there were no injuries sustained in your accident you do not need to hire a personal injury lawyer. Property damage cases can typically be handled quickly by an insurance company.
Common Accident Cases We Handle in Lake Tahoe
With a population of only 53,000 and a peak season population of 300,000 Lake Tahoe is home to many visitors looking for a vacation. The problem with this is that the mountain roads and heavily forested areas can be unsafe for drivers and visitors in the area. This can result in a lot of serious accidents.
GJEL has handled many personal injury cases in Lake Tahoe and within Placer County and El Dorado County. Our experienced attorneys have handled some of the most complex injury cases in California history. Here are just a few of the types of cases we have handled in California.
- Boating Accidents
- Car Accidents
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Bicycle Accidents
- Wrongful Death Cases
- Ski Accidents
- Dog Bites
- Pedestrian Accidents
- Slip and Falls
- Truck Accidents
- Tesla Accidents
In addition to this, GJEL has experience handling all types of injuries including broken bones, brain injuries, head injuries, and wrongful death cases throughout South Lake Tahoe.
Visit our office:
GJEL Accident Attorneys
1023 Carson Ave, South Lake Tahoe, CA 96150