Are you or a loved one suffering from a brain injury due to someone else’s negligence?
It’s time to get the compensation you deserve, and GJEL Accident Attorneys in Pleasanton, CA, can help. With over 99% success rate helping injured victims since 1972, our team has recovered over $950 million for our clients from insurance companies and corporate defendants.
Our success has earned us a reputation as one of the top law firms nationwide, as recognized by our peers. We are known for our speedy resolutions to cases, and we’re respected as a formidable opponent by insurance companies. From day one, we help our clients with their medical bills, vehicle repair and replacement, rental car expenses, and any other bills related to the injury.
At GJEL Accident Attorneys, we offer free consultations wherever and whenever it’s most convenient for you. We only get paid when we successfully resolve your case, so there are no up-front fees.
Don’t wait any longer to get the compensation you deserve for your brain injury.
Call us today at 925-833-8990 or stop by our office at 344 Division St Suite 204, Pleasanton, CA 94566. We’re here to fight for you.
Our attorneys attended some of the most prestigious universities, including Stanford, the University of California, and the University of Chicago. We are experts in accident reconstruction, and we’re an authority for other firms and lawyers, noted for the speed and skill with which we resolve our clients’ cases.
About Brain Injuries
A brain injury can have a profound impact on a person’s life, affecting their physical, emotional, and cognitive abilities. The recovery process can be long and arduous, and the medical bills can quickly pile up. If you or a loved one has suffered a brain injury due to someone else’s negligence, it is essential to seek legal representation from a skilled Pleasanton Brain Injury Attorney.
But how do you choose the right attorney for your case? In this article, we will discuss the factors you should consider when selecting a Pleasanton Brain Injury Attorney to represent you.
We have found that many TBI’s are the result of Pleasanton truck accidents.
Understanding Brain Injuries
A brain injury is a type of injury that affects the brain’s function. It can occur due to a variety of reasons, such as a fall, a car accident, or a sports-related injury. The severity of a brain injury can range from mild, such as a concussion, to severe, such as a traumatic brain injury (TBI).
The symptoms of a brain injury can vary depending on the severity of the injury. Some common symptoms include headaches, dizziness, memory loss, confusion, and difficulty speaking or understanding language. In severe cases, a brain injury can result in coma, paralysis, or even death.
The Importance of Choosing the Right Attorney
A brain injury can have long-term consequences, both physical and financial. The cost of medical treatment and rehabilitation can be significant, and the injured person may be unable to work or perform daily activities. As a result, it is crucial to choose the right Pleasanton Brain Injury Attorney to represent you.
A skilled Pleasanton Brain Injury Attorney can help you navigate the complex legal system, gather evidence, and negotiate with insurance companies to ensure that you receive the compensation you deserve. They can also help you obtain medical treatment and rehabilitation to aid in your recovery.
Factors to Consider When Selecting a Pleasanton Brain Injury Attorney
- Experience: The attorney you choose should have experience in handling brain injury cases. They should be familiar with the medical aspects of the injury, the legal process, and how to negotiate with insurance companies.
- Reputation: Look for an attorney with a good reputation in the legal community. Read reviews and testimonials from previous clients to get an idea of their success rate and their approach to handling cases.
- Resources: A brain injury case requires extensive resources, including medical experts, accident reconstruction specialists, and investigators. Make sure the attorney you choose has access to the necessary resources to build a strong case on your behalf.
- Communication: You will be working closely with your attorney throughout your case. Choose an attorney who communicates clearly and promptly and who makes you feel comfortable and confident in their abilities.
- Fees: Brain injury cases can be expensive, and the attorney’s fees can add up quickly. Look for an attorney who works on a contingency fee basis, which means they only get paid if you win your case.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q. How long do I have to file a brain injury claim? A. The statute of limitations for brain injury claims varies depending on the state. In California, the statute of limitations is two years from the date of the injury.
Q. What damages can I recover in a brain injury case? A. You may be entitled to recover damages for medical expenses