The accident injury lawyers of Gillin, Jacobson, Ellis, Larsen & Lucey are committed to obtaining results for our clients. We have a statewide reputation for success in complex, high-profile personal injury cases throughout California. “Personal Injury” is a broad term, encompassing a…
For nearly 40 years, we have earned an undisputed track record of success by obtaining recoveries in more than 99% of our cases for a total of $850 million for accident victims and their families from insurance companies and corporate defendants.
“Personal Injury” is a broad term, and GJEL Accident Attorneys has extensive experience with car accidents, bicycle accidents, motorcycle accidents, truck accidents, wrongful death, and insurance claims and disputes.
Our track record of success
- GJEL has earned honors from a number of major national authorities. US News and World Report ranked GJEL as a Tier 1 Personal Injury Law Firm, and we were featured on the cover of the inaugural issue of “Best Lawyers Magazine.”
- Consistently rated among the nation’s top car accident and personal injury firms, GJEL has earned an “AV” rating (the highest possible) from the prestigious Martindale-Hubbell Law Directory.
- Our track record has earned extraordinary weight and respect with insurance companies and defense attorneys, which helps yield better and faster results than law firms with lesser reputations.
- We take pride in “fighting for the little guy” and never take an assembly-line approach to personal injury and auto accident claims. This means that clients always have direct contact with lawyers, even within minutes of your first call.
- Our accident reconstruction experts are the best around, and are put to work on your case immediately.
- GJEL attorneys attended Stanford University, the University of California Berkeley, the University of Chicago, and other leading universities.
- Consultations are always free and conducted at the client’s convenience, including any time on week days or weekends, on the phone, at the client’s home, or at any of our offices throughout California.
- We only win if our clients win. We charge no up front fees, and no matter how long and hard we work on your case, GJEL only gets paid if you obtain recoveries.
All of the attorneys at GJEL began their careers in public service, and although our cases have become larger and more complex over the years, the commitment to “fighting for the little guy” has remained. We still take cases we believe in for people we care about.
Our track record of success has also enabled our attorneys to be very selective, which allows us time and resources to work every aspect of the case and develop a personal connection. While we are proud of the more than $850 million obtained for clients over the years, we are just as proud to have regularly maintained friendships long after cases have been settled.
We would love to hear more about your case. Call GJEL Accident Attorneys at 1-866-218-3776 for a free consultation or email us at email@example.com. We also have offices throughout California to meet with clients. Visit the Contact Us page to find the office nearest you.