GJEL Accident Attorneys is an Orinda, California personal injury law firm that specializes in serious injury and wrongful death cases.
If you or someone you loved was injured in an accident, please call us for guidance. We provide free, no-obligation case evaluations for accident victims and their loved ones.
Our focus is helping you get better and your recovery is our top priority.
Cases We Handle
As an Award Winning Orinda Personal Injury Law Firm, GJEL has successfully handled all types of cases for our clients. Here are just a few of the areas we focus in:
- Car Accidents: Car crashes in Orinda are common especially with highway 24 running through the town.
- Truck Accidents: Commercial trucks commonly drive through Orinda and throughout Contra Costa county. Whether it was an 18-wheeler, semi truck or tractor trailer, we can help.
- Motorcycle Crashes: Distracted and innatentive drivers cause many motorbike crashes. We have handled many of these cases.
- Bike Accidents: Bike accidents in Orinda happen, typically when drivers are not paying attention. Unforunatley most bicycle accidents result in serious injuries.
- Wrongful Death Cases: We have recovered millions of dollars for accident victims. Learn more about our wrongful death experience.
- Electric Scooter Accidents: Car vs. Scooter accidents are becoming more prevalant.
- Uber, Lyft & Ridesharing Accidents: Many diferent drivers are not familar with the windy roads of Orinda.
- All Serious Injury Cases: GJEL handles all types of personal injury cases where someone was seriously injured.
About GJEL Accident Attorneys
GJEL Accident Attorneys has been serving injured victims in Northern California since 1972. Over the years we have handled thousands of cases and have recovered over $950 Million Dollars for our clients while maintaining a 99% success rate.
Please call our main office at (925) 253-5800 for a free, no-obligation consultation.
Office Location & Hours
GJEL Accident Attorneys
2 Orinda Theatre Square Suite 230, Orinda, CA 94563
Phone: (925) 253-5800
Hours: Our Attorneys Are Available 24/7 for a free case review