Over the past 40 years, we have helped thousands of clients injured in an accident in Pleasanton and Alameda County. If you or someone you love has been seriously injured in an accident call the attorneys at GJEL today for a free, no-obligation, case evaluation.
After someone has been injured in an accident there are a lot of questions that come up. Here are some of the questions we get most often:
- Do I have a personal injury case?
Each potential case is unique and the circumstances surrounding your case will differ from someone else’s. It’s usually best to speak with an attorney to see if they’re able to help you. In general though if you’ve sustained serious injuries that required on-going treatment due to someone else’s wrongdoing you may have a personal injury case.
- Do I need an attorney?
Not every injury case requires hiring a personal injury attorney. In cases with minor damages and no broken bones, you may be able to deal directly with the insurance company.However, in cases where there was on-going medical treatment insurance companies may try to get you to settle quickly to reduce their costs. This is when you should speak with an attorney.
- Am I required to hire an attorney?
No, you are never required to hire an attorney. However, an attorney can help get you the appropriate compensation and use their experience to negotiate a maximum settlement for all past, present, and future injuries, lost work, and as well as pain and suffering.You should always talk to an attorney if the responsible party refuses to accept responsibility for actions that resulted in an injury.
- Is there a time limit on how long I have to pursue this?
Yes. California has a strict statute of limitations. You should contact an attorney right away to get professional advice on whether or not your case has passed this deadline.
- How does this all work?
This process all starts off with contacting a personal injury lawyer. Check out our full personal injury lawsuit timeline to learn about the entire process.
How to find the best personal injury lawyer for your case
Finding the best personal injury for your case can seem like an overwhelming task. At GJEL we like to inform potential clients about what they should be looking for. Here are common questions you can ask to figure out if your attorney is a good fit for you, along with how we would answer the questions.
- Does your firm exclusively handle personal injury cases? Law firm’s that don’t specialize in personal injury cases tend to not be experts in the area. GJEL has exclusively handled PI cases since 1972.
- What is your success rate? Having a high success rate may make you feel more comfortable with an attorney, but keep in mind that past results are no guarantee of future outcomes. GJEL has a 99% success rate.
- Have you had a multimillion dollar settlement? Firms that have not gotten multi-million dollar settlements or verdicts typically mean that they don’t take cases to trial. This means that they may try to take shortcuts to settle your case quickly. GJEL has had many multi-million dollar verdicts and settlements for our clients. Overall we have recovered over $1 Billion Dollars for our clients.
- Who will I work with at the firm? Many churn and burn personal injury law firms assign cases to junior associates whose job is to settle the case fast. GJEL is a boutique law firm that specializes in serious injury cases only. You will only work with the most experienced attorneys in our firm.
- Is your firm award-winning? Awards are given to firms who excel at helping their clients. GJEL is one of the highest rated personal injury law firms in California.
- What do previous clients have to say? GJEL has been able to maintain a 99% client satisfaction rate because we care about our clients. We provide the personal attention each case needs.
Accidents with injuries are Frequent in Pleasanton
With the two major interstate freeways, I-580 and I-680 running through Pleasanton it’s no surprise that accidents are frequent in the city. If you or a loved one has suffered a serious injury you should contact GJEL Accident Attorneys today to help you during this difficult time.
For a free, immediate consultation with one of our attorneys, call (925) 833-8990.
Common Cases We Handle
Since GJEL has been a personal injury law firm for over the past 40 years we have been around the block and seen a thing or two. During this time we have been able to help injured clients from all different types of accidents. The more common ones we handle in Pleasanton are listed below:
- Car Accidents
- Truck Accidents
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Dog Bites
- Slip and Fall’s
- Wrongful Death Cases
- Brain Injuries
- Bicycle Accidents
- Pedestrian Accidents
- Defective Products
Chances are that if you’ve been injured in an accident that we have successfully won a case in that practice area. If you want to know more about the cases we’ve handled over the years please give us a call to learn more.
Visit GJEL Accident Attorneys in Pleasanton
Need to talk to us in person? The best way to reach us is to give us a call. GJEL Also serves clients throughout Dublin & the Tri-Valley area.
GJEL Accident Attorneys
4695 Chabot Drive, #200 Pleasanton, CA 94588
Phone Number: (925) 833-8990